• 4′ x 8′, 5′ x 10' stock sizes (Limited Quantities Left)
• 6HP VFD driven Air-cooled spindle with ER32 collets
• Multi-zone vacuum table with T slots for clamping.
• Rotary vane vacuum pumps with muffler are available.
• Industrial stepper motors with gear reduction. The whole machine equipped 1:4
• Reducer, ensuring very high torque and smooth operation.
• Z-axis assemblies use aviation-grade aluminum alloy T6061/6063, which are all made on high precision machining centers.
• Automatic z-zero via the secondary touchpad.
Independent portable designed control cabinet allows for movement of control center in shop.
• Multi-software compatibility: Compatible with many common CNC software. We provide posts for all machines.
Original Price: $20,500-$23,500
SOLD OUT: $20,000 4x8 - 5x10 $23,000
Financing As Low As $425/mo. Apply Here!
Phantom S1 Series CNC Router
Phantom S Series CNC Router
Achieve Maximum Efficiency with S Series Production-Level Machines Multi-Zone Vacuum Table
The S Series CNC Router is the answer to your manufacturing needs. It's a high-quality, cost-effective machine that can take your business to the next level. Constructed with a .180 mild steel square tube machine bed, the S CNC Series is robust and precise. The industrial quality linear bearings with high precision rails on every axis allow for less rolling moment resistance, which translates to more torque from the motors.
With a 6.1 HP VFD driven Air cooled spindle, ER32 collets, and a dust collection hood that concentrates airflow at the cutter, the S CNC Series CNC router is built for optimal dust collection performance. The multi-zone vacuum with t-slot table made of waterproof Bakelite material ensures the table holds a strong suction and tight tolerances for precision cutting. Additionally, for thin or small sheet materials that are not easily vacuumed, the table has built-in clamp slots.
The machine comes equipped with a pneumatic roller attachment that prevents materials from moving during the cut by providing a high amount of down pressure on the material. Furthermore, the S CNC series is powered by large stepper motors with gear reduction and hybrid servos are also available if needed.
The CNC is controlled by a DSP A11 pendant, ensuring that your cutting is never interrupted by Windows updates or malware.
To ensure quality, every machine sold by us is fully tested at our facility in North Carolina.